- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel is ideally placed a minute away from the Old Town Square and is close to all the sights you would want to see with an excellent se..."
"This is in a great location, though I imagine if I had a room overlooking the little (mainly traffic free) street it may have been a bit noi..."
"Very close to the square , friendly staff a pleasure to stay :-)..."
About the hotel
Located within a historic 15th century building, U Staré Paní is located near the Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge, in the vicinity of the main historical sights, theatres, art galleries and shopping areas of Prague. Rooms feature LCD TV with satellite channels, free WiFi internet, phone, mini-bar, safety box and bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer. Located downstairs from the hotel's cosy restaurant is our unique Jazz Club where guests can enjoy blues and jazz music, attracting the most popular local and foreign jazz artists and musicians.
Entry to the club is free of charge for hotel guests.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly Little Hotel In The Centre Of Prague
The hotel is ideally placed a minute away from the Old Town Square and is close to all the sights you would want to see with an excellent selection of restaurants, shops and bars close by.
The staff at the hotel were all very friendly, the room was large and very clean and lovely and warm for our November visit. The breakfast selection was brilliant with something for everyone.
Quiet room in a great location
This is in a great location, though I imagine if I had a room overlooking the little (mainly traffic free) street it may have been a bit noisy after dark (especially on Friday night).
The hotel is decorated with evocative, large scale images of the city in the late 19th/early 20th century. My only complaint was the racket the mini bar fridge moter made, so I pulled the plug at night. Food is the standard breakfast choice I've had in hotels all over Europe.