- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Hovels little quiet hotel right in the centre of the Prague. 5 min walk to the Vacvske Namesti and 3 min walk to the Old Square! Great posit..."
"Fairly basic but very comfortable accommodation, very close to town square... so can get a bit noisy...."
"The hotel is ideally placed a minute away from the Old Town Square and is close to all the sights you would want to see with an excellent se..."
"This is in a great location, though I imagine if I had a room overlooking the little (mainly traffic free) street it may have been a bit noi..."
About the hotel
Located within a historic 15th century building, U Staré Paní is located near the Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge, in the vicinity of the main historical sights, theatres, art galleries and shopping areas of Prague. Rooms feature LCD TV with satellite channels, free WiFi internet, phone, mini-bar, air-condition. safety box and bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer.
Located downstairs from the hotel's cosy restaurant is our unique Jazz Club where guests can enjoy blues and jazz music, attracting the most popular local and foreign jazz artists and musicians. Entry to the club is free of charge for hotel guests.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Great breakfast and location but service hit and miss
On the plus side: location is brilliant, very close to the famous Old Town Square and transport links, breakfast was ample and tasty.
Negative: the room had a sewage smell to it, being an ancient building, the smell came and went, A/C unit helped a bit. Bed linen wasn't changed in 4 days but after checkout they pointed out that the bedding was dirty (!) and wanted "compensation" for "extra cleaning". If they changed it regularly, it would have been a different story. The bed itself was not very comfy and the pillows were lumpy. TV only in Czech and we couldn't work out the channels, no Satellite and no guide. The front office staff was generally friendly, but not very knowledgeable, sent us on a wild goose chase for a cable car to go to the Castle.
Overall, it seemed to us like a good value option at first but then we found papers from previous guests in the room who paid just 55 euros per night. not fair.
No need any changes as the hotel was nice.,
Hovels little quiet hotel right in the centre of the Prague.
5 min walk to the Vacvske Namesti and 3 min walk to the Old Square. Great position. Highly recommended!