- 5 guest reviews
"Tired looking could be beautiful needs a lick of farrow and ball. Outside cushions thrown in too if Wadrobe cobb webs blown light bulbs and..."
"The room i stayed in for the price was quite small the hotel is lovely itself but for £135 a night would of expected more thats all , everyt..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Harrogate in Harrogate, you'll be minutes from Harrogate Theatre and Turkish Baths and Health Spa. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Royal Pump Room Museum and Royal Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Harrogate? This hotel has 1582 square feet (147 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately) Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
20% would recommend it to a friend
I stay here on business from time to time.
On two occasions been given rooms facing noisy air conditioning units which at this price is not acceptable. On a previous visit, a room so over fragranced it was uncomfortable. Bar snack (cheese melt) tasted like lumps of deep fried bread. Breakfast was bacon that was tough. All in all disappointed, especially given the high price. Staff great and room spotless.
The room was shabby, despite being a "superior" room.
Curtain was hanging down, 1 wardrobe door was jammed shut, bathroom sink was full of scummy water, settee was stained, and no information pack. We had an early dinner before going to a concert. We are vegetarian - there were only 2 options - I had tarte tatin, which turned out to be a tiny amount of vaguely warm beet root & parsnip. with a bit of creme fraiche on top. It was the worst meal I have ever had. The breakfast was ok. We had to pay £10 for 24 hours parking.