- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Breakfast was basic but lots of it...."
"We were disappointed that we had a disabled room with a 'wet room'. We expected a shower but dislike wet rooms. The staff were helpful but w..."
"We stayed for two nights, our only hiccup was that on the second morning the housekeeper attempted to enter our room at 8am when we were sti..."
"The room had a bad odour to it which was off putting, however it was ok for 1 night only...."
About the hotel
Welcome to our quality Warwick hotel, ideal for exploring Shakespeare country. When you’re looking for a budget saving bed and breakfast accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, our Warwick hotel is a great choice. You’ll only have a 5-minute drive to the centre of Warwick from our doorstep and the splendid town of Leamington-on-Spa is only 5 miles away.
Have an action packed day at Warwick Castle or if you’re feeling lucky, get down to Warwick Racecourse for a full calendar of exciting horse racing action. See the birthplace of Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon or treat yourself to an incredible production from the Royal Shakespeare Company before visiting the breath-taking Holy Trinity Church . After a busy day, relax in our lounge bar, surf the net with our Free Wi-Fi , see the big match on the large screen TVs or simply get a well-earned rest in your newly refurbished guest room. Our newly refurbished guestrooms feature stylish decor, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, an en-suite, tea and coffee making facilities and comfortable beds. We've also added irons, ironing boards and new hairdryers to each of our rooms. Wake up to your buffet breakfast included , full of tasty hot and continental items to fuel you for the day ahead. Busy executives can benefit from an ideal hotel near IBM and Ford factories as well as Tournament Fields Business Park. When your business needs professional conference facilities in Warwick, our economical hire rates and well-equipped meeting rooms will meet all your requirements.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn Express WARWICK - STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
Breakfast was basic but lots of it.
Good value for short stay
We were disappointed that we had a disabled room with a 'wet room'.
We expected a shower but dislike wet rooms. The staff were helpful but we spoke to one staff member on a couple of occasions who's English was poor and she didn't understand what we were asking; she had to get a colleague to come over. The cooked breakfast was disappointing - the bacon and scrambled egg weren't very tasty. All in all it's OK but for only for a very short stay.
Dear L C,
Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service and I regret to read that your stay at our property was only average. I am sorry for the disappointments you had with your room accommodations and breakfast served. I also apologize for not being able to provide a highly satisfactory customer service. This is definitely not the type of experience we wanted for our guests to have. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with our management team for them to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly.
Once more, thank you and I look forward to having an opportunity in the future to provide you a more seamless experience.