- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location just off junction25 of the M5. Taunton is a short drive away or the park and ride is just next door. Its al..."
"Travelling down from North Wales to Plymouth but left later than initially planned. Booked approx half-an-hour before we arrived. Staff frie..."
"Clean room with hot water and pleasant staff. No evening meal available and the Harvester next door had no space so I had to go without. bre..."
"Excellent value for money. Very helpful staff right from booking. Can not fault for anything. Would use again...."
"Nice room with choice of hard or soft pillow bed comfy but a little soft for me. friendly staff..."
About the hotel
Discover the beautiful Somerset countryside from our modern Taunton hotel. The country town in Southwest England, Taunton is full of splendid restaurants, bars and retail delights to suit all tastes. You might want to visit the green open spaces of the Quantock Hills , the impressive Cheddar Gorge or the quaint town of Glastonbury Tor, all of which are only 30 minutes away from our Taunton hotel.
The famous Glastonbury Festival is only an hour from our hotel, perfect to get a great nights’ rest in complete comfort. The Victorian Charm of the West Somerset Steam Railway makes for a great day out under 18’s stay for free when sharing a parent’s room. Have a rest in our lounge area, with large screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access . Don’t miss out on breakfast either; all guests receive an all inclusive buffet breakfast with a range of hot and continental items on the menu. Busy executives on the road will appreciate free parking and a convenient location, just off the jct. 25 of the M5 and only 30 miles from Exeter Airport. Get a well-earned break in your en-suite, air-conditioned guest room. Catch-up with your emails or unwind with your Freeview enabled flat screen TV. When you need a professional meeting venue, impress your delegates with our hotel’s well-equipped conference facilities and relax with our great room hire rates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/05/2016 to 30/11/2016 - We are delighted with our new look bedrooms. Packed with even more features and home comforts than ever before, we are sure you will love them just as much as we do. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, great location and great value for money
The hotel is in a great location just off junction25 of the M5.
Taunton is a short drive away or the park and ride is just next door. Its also a great base to tour the region or stop overnight to break up a longer journey. The staff were polite, helpful, friendly and professional. The guest areas are modern and attractive/
My room was extremely well equipped: much better than I expected. the bed and pillow were comfy. It was very hot day, but the air con kept the room lovely and cool. My room and bathroom were spotlessly clean. there was a wide selection of food for breakfast. If you wanted an evening meal there is a Harvester on site and a Toby carvery just round the corner.
I was so impressed with this hotel that I cancelled my booking at a different hotel and booked this one instead.
The guest hotels I have stayed in.
Holiday Inn Express TAUNTON M5, JCT.25
Travelling down from North Wales to Plymouth but left later than initially planned.
Booked approx half-an-hour before we arrived. Staff friendly and polite. Everywhere spotless. Room was huge. Good choice at breakfast everything fresh, the only thing I would say to improve would be a socket nearer to the bed would be useful. Also found a pleasant walk for the dog along the river a couple of hundred meters away, children's park there too for those that need. Just walk through the business park to find the path. Thank you.