- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"We had a really good time at this hotel, staff are great, friendly and chatty. Breakfast was of a very good standard. Will definitely be st..."
"Very pleasant stay - for Christmas Shopping at the Lowry Outlet - would definitely stay here and eat here again. Only bug-bear was that we (..."
"Room was average, the bed was extremely uncomfortable, The restaurant and bar was moved due to refurb. The bar was in a small room with mak..."
"no restaurants nearby..."
"modern,clean,quiet,nice staff.would stay there again...."
About the hotel
Stay in the heart of the canal side MediaCityUK production hub at the contemporary Holiday Inn Manchester-MediaCityUK hotel. The glass-fronted, 16-floor Holiday Inn Manchester-MediaCityUK is in MediaCityUK 's studio block, in the middle of Salford Quays' cutting-edge digital and creative development. Our fresh Guest rooms are connected to complimentary wireless Internet and many look over the Manchester Ship Canal.
You'll find us easily, just 2 minutes from the M60 and M62 motorways and 11 miles from Manchester International Airport. Your production meetings at the BBC are next door to us and the main production centre at MediaCityUK is just steps from the hotel. Attend your big events at the MEN Arena and Manchester Central convention complex, both 2 miles away. Holiday Inn Manchester-MediaCityUK is minutes from Old Trafford for Manchester United matches and a 5-minute walk from The Lowry Centre and Lowry Mall. Hop on the Metrolink tram outside MediaCityUK to be at central Manchester Piccadilly rail station in 10 minutes, a short walk from the bohemian Northern Quarter and Arndale Centre. Designer shopping is on offer at the Trafford Centre , 10 minutes' drive away. People-watch over MediaCityUK from our bright mezzanine-level restaurant, The Green Room, and share ideas over cocktails in The Hub Bar. You can work out in Holiday Inn Manchester-MediaCityUK 's light-filled MiniGym.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/08/2014 to 15/10/2014 - 18th August 2014 – 2nd September 2014 Please be advised the Hub Bar will be closed for refurbishment. However an alternative bar will be open as usual on the Mezzanine level. 1st September 2014 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
We had a really good time at this hotel, staff are great, friendly and chatty.
Breakfast was of a very good standard. Will definitely be staying here again, and perfect for Salford Quays/Media city
Loved the hotel, but Parking could've been made more explicit!
Very pleasant stay - for Christmas Shopping at the Lowry Outlet - would definitely stay here and eat here again.
Only bug-bear was that we (and several others we overheard at check-in) did not know where to park.... so would suggest that this be made more clear in the booking process.