- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Only downside to a quality hotel experience was noisy kids in restaurant for both evening meal and breakfast. One child was on roller shoes..."
"Booked last minute as wasn't expecting to be in Leicester, bank holiday weekend on the Saturday, other hotels were filled booked and not ver..."
"The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. More details regarding the parking situation ( letting bookers know that a deposit a taken and how muc..."
"Wonderful staff and great customer service given...."
About the hotel
Choose the central Holiday Inn Leicester hotel near the High Street for a stroll to city-centre shops & offices. Our open-plan Lobby welcomes you to Holiday Inn Leicester, where you can unwind in the Spirit Leisure Centre with its swimming pool, sauna & Jacuzzi. You're a 2-minute walk from the High Street & there's an NCP car park next to the hotel.
Nottingham East Midlands Airport is 35 miles away & we're 1 mile from Leicester Train Station . It's a 5-minute walk from Holiday Inn Leicester to a spree at Highcross Shopping Centre . Lift off in the glass elevators at the National Space Centre 's Rocket Tower, 3 miles away & explore Bosworth Battlefield . Ask our friendly staff to book your tickets for shows at nearby De Montfort Hall and Curve Theatre. Our hotel is just 2 miles from your business function at Leicester Tigers Rugby Ground, Leicester Football Stadium & De Montfort Hall. You can easily get to meetings at the University of Leicester campus, 1. 5 miles away, & at the Walkers Crisps factory, 3 miles away. Our 13 meeting rooms have wireless Internet and relaxing break-out area. Our chef prepares a hot breakfast buffet & seasonal dishes and curries in our chic Vermont Restaurant with its cozy alcoves. There's a relaxed bar menu & 24-hour Room Service. Under-13s stay & eat free when sharing a Guest room & eating with adults in the restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very good central location
Only downside to a quality hotel experience was noisy kids in restaurant for both evening meal and breakfast.
One child was on roller shoes on the wooden dining area floor and neither parents nor staff recognized the inappropriate and dangerous actions in an areas where hot food and drinks were being carried.
Dear Alan P,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you found our location to be very good. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory dining experience you had due to the inconvenience caused by other guests during your visit. Your feedback is troubling and will surely be looked into. Rest assured it will be reviewed and most certainly be forwarded to the appropriate departments to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.
We value you as our guest and hope to accommodate you again for a chance to provide you with a much better experience.
Booked last minute as wasn't expecting to be in Leicester, bank holiday weekend on the Saturday, other hotels were filled booked and not very helpful, holiday managed to find a cancellation for us and the staff were excellent from Start to finish.
Room and hotel in general was really great.