- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"A really nice room, in a pleasant, friendly, city centre hotel....."
"Great conveniently located hotel. The room was well prepared and had everything you needed. The bed was huge, but unfortunately extremely ha..."
"Exactly what you'd expect, clean, friendly staff. Good food...."
"Clean & quiet, had a good nights rest...."
"friendly staff great location good size rooms..."
About the hotel
Choose the central Holiday Inn Leicester hotel near the High Street for a stroll to city-centre shops & offices. Our open-plan Lobby welcomes you to Holiday Inn Leicester, where you can unwind in the Spirit Leisure Centre with its swimming pool, sauna & Jacuzzi. You're a 2-minute walk from the High Street & there's an NCP car park next to the hotel.
Nottingham East Midlands Airport is 35 miles away & we're 1 mile from Leicester Train Station . It's a 5-minute walk from Holiday Inn Leicester to a spree at Highcross Shopping Centre . Lift off in the glass elevators at the National Space Centre 's Rocket Tower, 3 miles away & explore Bosworth Battlefield . Ask our friendly staff to book your tickets for shows at nearby De Montfort Hall and Curve Theatre. Our hotel is just 2 miles from your business function at Leicester Tigers Rugby Ground, Leicester Football Stadium & De Montfort Hall. You can easily get to meetings at the University of Leicester campus, 1. 5 miles away, & at the Walkers Crisps factory, 3 miles away. Our 13 meeting rooms have wireless Internet and relaxing break-out area. Our chef prepares a hot breakfast buffet & seasonal dishes and curries in our chic Vermont Restaurant with its cozy alcoves. There's a relaxed bar menu & 24-hour Room Service. Under-13s stay & eat free when sharing a Guest room & eating with adults in the restaurant.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Tired and out of date accommodation
This hotel is really tired and needs a full injection of cash to upgrade it.
It is quite obscene the price you pay for the quality of accommodation. Having reserved a double room, I was allocated a disabled room for some bizarre reason, considering I was checking in at 2pm in the afternoon, this room type should really have been the last for sale/occupied
Clean, pleasant, spacious
A really nice room, in a pleasant, friendly, city centre hotel..