- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful as my partner and little girl had to leave the hotel for 0700hours to go to London and the staff..."
"Good service, good breakfast and decent accommodation. Only thing was parking which is very nearby was £13 per day...."
"I enjoyed the stay- the room was spacious and clean, and the facilities were good. The staff were very friendly. However, within the room th..."
"Customer service second to none...."
"I would say this hotel is definitely value for money. Room was clean spacious The only negative would be the heating was very noisy and cou..."
About the hotel
Royal Concert Hall , Hampden Park and the Emirates Arena . All of which are within easy reach of our Glasgow city centre hotel. Sample the greatest shopping experiences in the country, just a 10-minute walk away on Glasgow’s Style Mile .
Discover an incredible array of chic boutiques, high-street and designer brands and excellent department stores, all within one mile of each other. The fashionable Merchant City, filled with lively bars and renowned restaurants is only a short stroll away. Plus, award winning tourist attractions like the Riverside Museum can be reached easily from our hotel using Glasgow’s subway system. We hope you have a pleasant stay in our lounge area, complete with large screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. To help make your budget city break even better, under 18’s stay for free in our Glasgow hotel when sharing a parent’s room. Breakfast is included for all our guests and they can choose from a selection of hot and continental items on the menu. It’s a tasty way to start your busy day sightseeing, shopping or enjoying the great sporting events taking place in Glasgow.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Tennis Courts
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/02/2016 to 31/05/2016 - Our rooms are getting a makeover! Work begins at the beginning of February and we can't wait to show off our new fresh, stylish bedroom design. We anticipate little to no disruption for our guests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
I enjoyed my stay as the hotel was nice and quiet which was good as we had a 10yr old with us!
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful as my partner and little girl had to leave the hotel for 0700hours to go to London and the staff booked a taxi for us to collect us in enough time to get the bus in time plus the early breakfast came in very handy 6.30am and the staff are full of smiles.
We enjoyed a relaxing stay as it was very quiet hotel although it was busy.
Dear Karen Stobo,
Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.
Very good value for money
Good service, good breakfast and decent accommodation.
Only thing was parking which is very nearby was £13 per day.