This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A charming destination on the edge of Provence, Orange is the ideal place from which to start discovering the region: prestigious cultural sites, historical heritage, local products and wine-tasting. Ideally located at the heart of the old Roman city, not far from the ancient theatre, Hôtel Lou Cigaloun welcomes you to its 17th century building. With the arrival of its new owners, the residence has recovered its charm and offers 26 comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, each furnished and decorated in a different style.
All rooms are equipped with a bathroom, lavatory, telephone, television and WIFI access. A copious breakfast served in the living room and the garden (weather permitting) offers a buffet with a wide range of hot drinks (arabica coffee, varied teas, hot chocolate, Ricoré, milk), fresh bread, cereal, pastries, raw ham, cheese, yoghurt and fruit. You are welcome to relax in the living room. By booking your room, on request and according to our possibilities (or availability), you can benefit from a parking space under the porch or in the yard.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Lou Cigaloun in Orange is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet