- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Friendly receptionist at front desk, good busy atmosphere around bars and restaurants at entrance. Lovely pool and spa facilities with brand..."
"Excellent stay just what myself and my husband needed very relaxing as intended..."
"Great for a business stopover..."
"Was taking my partner here as a little suprise getaway for the weekend. Did not disapoint friendly staff on arrival restaurant food was good..."
"Had a really relaxing and enjoyable stay, would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Staff were really pleasant and helpful throughout..."
About the hotel
Village Wirral is only a few minutes from Junction 5 off the M53 and 0. 9 miles from Port Sunlight train station making it an ideal base for exploring Liverpool, the Albert Dock and Beatles Story. There’s superb shopping on the Wirral or grab a bargain at nearby Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
Explore the roman ruins in historic Chester and discover the glorious neighbouring Cheshire countryside. Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof, cool room, big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of onsite Italian dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Wirral.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: No pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Village Hotel Wirral
Substandard, but there is not much alternative around the area.
Village Hotel Wirral
Friendly receptionist at front desk, good busy atmosphere around bars and restaurants at entrance.
Lovely pool and spa facilities with brand new changing rooms. Complicated coffee machine combined with low level lighting in the room meant it wasn't easy to make a simple cup of coffee on arrival. Later couldn't work the tv to catch up on the Olympics, but when we rang the customer services number there was no reply. It's such a big hotel it was too far to walk all the way to reception to ask, so used laptop instead. Very quiet room, nice bathroom, comfortable bed, great night's sleep.