- 1 guest reviews
"Room just a tad small but beautiful view compensated for that . En suite bathroom has plenty of room and all was nice and clean . Hotel also..."
About the hotel
Newly-built luxury bed and breakfast, with two additional apartments. Spacious luxury home where you will be guaranteed warm Irish hospitality. Breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean and only five minutes walk to miles of beautiful, sandy beach.
You can relax and enjoy spectacular views of Tralee Bay, Brandon Head, and the Maharees islands. The wonderful Caherconree mountains are to the background and Mount Brandon is only a twenty minute drive away. Located in Camp village directly opposite The Junction Bar and The Railway Tavern. *Located in Camp village on the Dingle peninsula *Panoramic views *5 minute walk to beach and mountains *7 top golf courses within 30 minute drive *10 minute drive to world famous surfing *1 minute walk to local traditional Irish bars *30 minutes from Kerry airport *2 hours from Shannon and Cork airports *Ground floor rooms *All bedrooms en-suite *Free WiFi *All rooms with T. V. *T. V. Lounge *Private Car Park *Extensive Breakfast Menu *2 Apartments *Close proximity to top quality golf courses, beaches, mountain walks, shops, bars, and restaurants *Sorry, no pets
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Stay , Thanks
Room just a tad small but beautiful view compensated for that .
En suite bathroom has plenty of room and all was nice and clean . Hotel also has wifi computer connection . Super full Irish breakfast well presented .