- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Very comfortable, lovely rural location...."
"We were very impressed with The Three Wells, we had a lovely view and the family room was large with everything we needed. The hotel was chi..."
"We arrived at the Three Wells hotel around 5.30pm to warm welcome. The brown road signs are a bit confusing as they say Three Wells Farm B&B..."
"The hotel is secluded down a single lane in Mid Wales, overlooking a lake, the quality of our room was excellent and the surroundings were v..."
"Great stay excellent Food..."
About the hotel
THREE WELLS HOTEL. We're a unique, small hotel nestled in the heart of Wales. Whether you're visiting the Royal Welsh Showground, doing business in Llandrindod Wells, or getting active walking, cycling, mountain biking or kayaking through some of Wales' finest countryside, Three Wells is your perfect base.
Relax in comfortable, stylish accommodation; enjoy meals prepared by our dedicated, professional chef; unwind in our extensive and well appointed lounge bar; or watch the sun set over the Three Wells lake from our south-facing terrace. The choice is yours, but you won't be disappointed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
I wasn't expecting such a run down noisy stay for £100 per night, would not recommend this stay.
Very old, with dirty carpets and in desperate need of decoration. I wish I had driven an hour out of my way to stay in a premier inn.
Three Wells Hotel
Very comfortable, lovely rural location.