- 3 guest reviews
"Full of character and the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in! Breakfast was great too. Bathrooms could do with an update but will defi..."
"Dartington Hall is a lovely building set amongst beautiful grounds. We enjoyed great weather during our stay, allowing us to make the most o..."
"We really enjoyed our stay, a wonderful room, our only criticism, the room was a little too hot which necessitated an open window, food was..."
About the hotel
Dartington Hall is an inspiring destination near Totnes, Devon, where you can remove yourself from the hustle and bustle of modern life. At Dartington, you’ll stay in rooms facing our medieval listed courtyard, with easy access to over 800 acres of glorious Grade 2* listed gardens and the best in local and seasonal food and drink at our Award Winning 'The White Hart' bar and restaurant. Our 14th century Barn Cinema shows a wide film programme and we offer activities on the estate for groups including teambuilding, orienteering, archery, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking, foraging and bush craft and much more.
Dartington Hall boasts first class conference facilities providing a glorious backdrop with a range of comfortable, well-equipped rooms, with an abundance of natural light and a pleasant outlook. Rooms at Dartington Hall are set around the medieval courtyard, with a mix of Doubles, Twins, Singles and Suites, furnished for ultimate comfort and relaxation. Dartington Hall itself is a Grade 1 listed building, steeped in rich heritage and history.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Full of character and the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in.
Breakfast was great too. Bathrooms could do with an update but will definitely stay there again.
Fantastic stay, lovely room, grounds and breakfast, would recommend.
Dartington Hall is a lovely building set amongst beautiful grounds.
We enjoyed great weather during our stay, allowing us to make the most of both. Staff were polite, friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. Would recommend and will try to visit again, and hopefully take in a talk or screening in the grounds next time.