- Very Good
- 164 guest reviews
"We had an appointment we needed to be changed for, but nothing was too much trouble and the room was available early. The room was fine, nic..."
"The Devoncourt Hotel is a delightful place to stay. For us it offers a rare opportunity for my partner and I and our 4 children to all stay..."
"Took the family away for a short break, picked the Devoncourt because it offered the ideal accommodation for a family of 4. The hotel is in..."
"Very relaxed and well positioned hotel. Lovely grounds and good sized rooms...."
"Staff very helpful..."
About the hotel
The Devoncourt Resort & Apartments comprises 49 rooms and suites with one and two bedroom apartments accommodating four or six people respectively, many with sea views, balconies, double bathrooms and kitchenettes. There is complimentary wi-fi throughout the building and available in all rooms and apartments. There is also a free car park on site available for all guests.
There is an on-site restaurant called Brasserie 16 who are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, booking is advised. The Restaurant is extremely popular and is renowned for its high quality of food and service. It is run by the Townsend family who have a wealth of experience within the catering and hospitality industry. A Friendly Welcome, Good Food and Good Service are their Priority.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Devoncourt Resort in EXMOUTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
We had an appointment we needed to be changed for, but nothing was too much trouble and the room was available early.
The room was fine, nice view of the bay and the sea. Really enjoyed our stay and will stay again.
My Easter stopover 2015
The Devoncourt Hotel is a delightful place to stay.
For us it offers a rare opportunity for my partner and I and our 4 children to all stay together. The hotel is clean and friendly but the rooms are dated and in need of a facelift. The grounds are beautiful, as is the sea view. My only complaint here is that you are not allowed to use the grass areas. I understand that the 'formal' croquet lawn further down needs to be protected but why on earth not let families use the grounds to play or picnic in!. Food was varied. Evening fayre was mostly chips and basic but the fish at breakfast was amazing. I will definitely return here and I look forward to the opportunity.