- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"We stopped for 1 night. This place is huge and in a great location - very impressive, in its day we are sure it was the desired place to sta..."
"The room we stayed in was 209, a very poor room. it felt like u was in a dungeon and felt claustrophobic. no view if u opened the windows. u..."
"staff was polite and one of the best we have stayed in I would give it a 5 star we went for the apartment which we was surprised at the size..."
"This is a regal hotel, very well managed, maintained and comfortable. Although old, it has style and feels very relaxing to be in...not the..."
"The staff at the hotel were helpful and friendly. The room we had was a clean and a good size with a balcony and lovely view over the sea, b..."
About the hotel
The Devoncourt Resort & Apartments comprises 49 rooms and suites with one and two bedroom apartments accommodating four or six people respectively, many with sea views, balconies, double bathrooms and kitchenettes. There is complimentary wi-fi throughout the building and available in all rooms and apartments. There is also a free car park on site available for all guests.
There is an on-site restaurant called Brasserie 16 who are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, booking is advised. The Restaurant is extremely popular and is renowned for its high quality of food and service. It is run by the Townsend family who have a wealth of experience within the catering and hospitality industry. A Friendly Welcome, Good Food and Good Service are their Priority.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Impressive views, fantastic receptionist, needs some updating
We stopped for 1 night.
This place is huge and in a great location - very impressive, in its day we are sure it was the desired place to stay in Exmouth. It's in need of updating, but such an impressive sized place that updating would be a huge investment. We were welcomed and supported throughout our stay by the best receptionist I've encountered over many years, fantastic service. Our suite was incredibly spacious, great views, but our nights sleep not so great, the bed perhaps needs a newer more firm mattress. We didn't get a chance to see the leisure facilities, but did stay for breakfast which was fine.
The room we stayed in was 209, a very poor room.
it felt like u was in a dungeon and felt claustrophobic. no view if u opened the windows. u had the noise of the food extractor chimney and the smell. the day check in lady was very nice but the night man was a bit off putting and we felt that we was putting him out by him letting us in at 11.55 after me and my wife had been out for a meal.