- Very Good
- 161 guest reviews
"Good location, excellent views and facilities..."
"Staff were helpful and friendly, and we were given a huge room, with an ensuite shower/toilet and a huge bathroom with piping hot water and..."
"As others have said a dated hotel but exceptionally clean, friendly staff and spacious accommodation...."
"We arrived late Friday evening and were a little disappointed with the info gage of the hotel but once inside were pleasantly surprised. We..."
"We stayed at the Devoncourt as a group of 5 for a 2 night weekend stay. We had a suite with a double room (with its own en suite), a twin ro..."
About the hotel
The Devoncourt Resort & Apartments comprises 49 rooms and suites with one and two bedroom apartments accommodating four or six people respectively, many with sea views, balconies, double bathrooms and kitchenettes. There is complimentary wi-fi throughout the building and available in all rooms and apartments. There is also a free car park on site available for all guests.
There is an on-site restaurant called Brasserie 16 who are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, booking is advised. The Restaurant is extremely popular and is renowned for its high quality of food and service. It is run by the Townsend family who have a wealth of experience within the catering and hospitality industry. A Friendly Welcome, Good Food and Good Service are their Priority.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Devoncourt Resort in EXMOUTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Place to Stay
Good location, excellent views and facilities
Wonderful sea views, spacious rooms and public areas, very good WI-FI (free) in room.
Staff were helpful and friendly, and we were given a huge room, with an ensuite shower/toilet and a huge bathroom with piping hot water and whirlpool bath.
Comfy sofa and chairs, huge TV, table and chairs, balcony with sea view. Had a super breakfast, again with lovely sea views. Didn't have dinner, but the menu looked good. Exceptional value for money and very friendly.