- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed one night following a late flight into Geneva in advance of an early morning meeting. The main reason for choosing this hotel was the..."
"Very pleased with Hotel - Nice Bar & Pool areas..."
About the hotel
Ideally located 3 minutes away from Geneva Airport and 10 minutes away from the city center and Lake Geneva, the Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center offers all the services of a four-stars Superior hotel. Close to Palexpo exhibition center, Switzerland's largest hotel welcomes its guests in a modern and warm frame. Comfortable limousines provide free quality transportation service from and to Geneva Airport every 15 minutes, from 5.
10 am till 11. 45 pm. This entirely non-smoking hotel proposes 496 spacious and cosy rooms, carefully decorated and endowed with all the services which correspond to guest expectations and comfort. All the rooms are equipped with Internet access through optical fibre. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, rooms included. The Starling wellness is equipped with an indoor heated swimming-pool (20x7m), a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a hammam. The Starling fitness (1500 sqm) is equipped with 57 TechnoGym machines. Both are opened to guests for free and 7 days a week. The hotel has also 2 restaurants and 1 bar. The culinary offer is large and adapt to healthy habits of international clients. A butffet breakfast (continental breakfast) is served at the Starling Café from 5. 30 am to 10. 30 am. It puts forward more than 60 products as attractive as each other. Within the hotel, 4000 sqm divided into 43 meeting rooms and 1500 sqm of exhibition areas offer the space flexibility to welcome all kind of event, from 2 to 1000 people. Wi-Fi and ADSL access via optical fibre.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/05/2015 to 01/05/2017 - Starling Wellness will be open on weekdays from 7am to 8pm and on weekends from 9am to 8pm The LateRooms.com rate for Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center in Geneva is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
OK for a quick one night stay - shame about the wait for a shuttle
Stayed one night following a late flight into Geneva in advance of an early morning meeting.
The main reason for choosing this hotel was the offer of a '3 minute transfer' from airport to hotel after a long day travelling and a very late arrival. Myself and several other weary guests waited over half an hour for a shuttle in spite of several calls to the hotel. On arrival at the hotel there was no apology for the long delay - just a typical French style shoulder shrug. Next time I will travel into the city and stay in my normal hotel because I would not have got to bed any later and would not have needed to get up so early. The room was nice and large, airly & comfortable - but there were some rather nasty stains on the carpet.
Handy High Quality Airport Hotel
Very pleased with Hotel - Nice Bar & Pool areas