- 2 guest reviews
"Very good position just short walk to centre of bourton with car parked at accomerdation...."
"Southlands is a lovely B&B close to the village the rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable, the breakfast is top quality and well p..."
About the hotel
Southlands is an extensive mature traditional property set within pretty gardens on the edge of picturesque, Bourton-on-the Water, in the heart of the North Cotswolds. We are a non smoking establishment and provide bed and breakfast/evening meal accommodation, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Affectionately known as ‘The Venice of the Cotswolds’.
Bourton-on-the-Water is nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds, just off the historically famous Roman Road, the Fosse Way. The village is well served with a range of local gift shops, restaurants, public house, hotels, clothes shops and a variety of tourist attractions including: We have 6 en-suite rooms. All have colour televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also a TV lounge and of course the beautiful gardens for the use of all our residents. Prices start from: £50. 00* per double room with single occupancy £70. 00* per double room Breakfast is served in our spacious dining room, with a choice of the more traditional Full English or the refreshing continental breakfasts, with a vegetarian option. At Southlands there is adequate off road parking for all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good position just short walk to centre of bourton with car parked at accomerdation.
Great place to stay
Southlands is a lovely B&B close to the village the rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable, the breakfast is top quality and well presented, nothing is too much trouble for the owners