This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Discover a tropical oasis in the heart of the city’s most prestigious commercial and entertainment districts. This luxury hotel in Caracas features an outdoor swimming pool, three floodlit tennis courts and Le Gourmet, the finest restaurant in town. Explore majestic Avila Mountain by cable car or trekking, and enjoy antique shopping in the historic town of El Hatillo.
Experience the beautiful Caracas sunsets from El Punto bar terrace while enjoying our signature cocktails.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet