This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The magnificent InterContinental Geneve, redesigned by famed architect Tony Chi, offers amazing views of Mont Blanc, Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It is within a three-minute walk of the Botanical Garden, the United Nations office and International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG), and just five minutes by bus to Palexpo Exhibition Centre for luxury shopping (free transporation is available to hotel guests). Amenities include free Wi-Fi, gourmet dining, a large outdoor pool and a wellness spa.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for InterContinental GENEVE in Geneva is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.75(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet