This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Since opening in 1867, this luxury Amsterdam hotel has been revered around the world for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Noteworthy features include the Michelin-starred restaurant La Rive overlooking Amstel River, crystal chandeliers hanging in the Amstel Lounge, and a 15 metre heated indoor pool. This landmark hotel is ideally located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, and is within walking distance of the Van Gogh Museum and the Royal Carré Theatre.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet