- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This is a beautiful hotel, with very modern spacious and spotlessly clean rooms, we had TVs in the sitting room and in the bedrooms with rem..."
"We had booked a standard double room which would be great for a couple of nights but we had booked for 11 nights and I felt the room was a b..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Água Hotels Riverside is located just minutes from the beach in Lagoa. From the hotel you can easily explore the area or simply excellent for a relaxing beach holiday. Each of the rooms is very high quality furnishings and a host of modern amenities to ensure a pleasant stay.
The hotel has its own small marina, a well-established restaurant, bar, terrace, lounge, meeting room, outdoor swimming pool for adults and children, playground, spa with sauna, Vichy shower and an indoor pool. The attention to detail and excellent service will make your stay at Água Hotels Riverside unforgettable.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a beautiful hotel, with very modern spacious and spotlessly clean rooms, we had TVs in the sitting room and in the bedrooms with remote controlled air conditioning and a dishwasher.
We were a family of 5 adults and my mother was in a wheelchair. There was plenty of room and the only difficulty was the toilet facilities in the rooms are not really disability friendly, no grab handles are fitted and the toilets are very low which make it difficult. There are disabled facilities in the Reception and Restaurant areas though. The Staff were very polite and customer service was excellent. If I had any criticism it would be that there were a few ants here and there but the hotel is right on the river bank and they were probably there first . anyway they weren't a problem for us. The river can be a bit smelly at times too but this is more of a problem for Portimao than for this Hotel.