This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A newly renovated modern hotel near Düsseldorf Old Town and Airport with Wi-Fi and breakfast included. Holiday Inn Express® Düsseldorf - City North hotel is convenient for Düsseldorf Airport, less than 5km away. Just off the A52 motorway, it has secure underground parking on site.
It’s easy to reach the Old Town, too: Düsseldorf-Derendorf S-Bahn Station is a five-minute walk, with Heinrichstrasse U-Bahn Station steps from the lobby. Doing business in Düsseldorf? You’re just a 10-minute drive from major trade fairs at Messe Düsseldorf. The hotel has a handy Business Corner and inclusive Wi-Fi throughout, and you can hold a meeting for up to 25 people in a flexible meeting room with a sunny courtyard. Meet Smart® packages cover equipment hire and catering, making Holiday Inn Express Düsseldorf - City North hotel a cost-effective choice for a business event. Düsseldorf's picturesque Altstadt, or Old Town, is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, where you can visit Museum Kunstpalast and sample local Altbier at one of the area's traditional pubs. From the Old Town, it's a short walk to leafy Königsallee boulevard for shopping at upscale boutiques. Friendly staffs help you make the most of your stay in Düsseldorf, serving a generous inclusive buffet breakfast in the Great Room. The lobby bar is a relaxing spot for a quiet coffee or evening cocktails.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet