- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"polite & helpful reception staff, excellent location and comfortable, clean room...."
"Lovely room with good bed, bed linen and towels. However the toilet seat was very loose and the bath plug hole drained away worryingly slow...."
"I have stayed here before and had no hesitation to book again. The location is great: central London but quiet. Outstanding tube links from..."
"Stayed here for my birthday and the lovely lady on reception upgraded us to the Royal suite for free - it was amazing! The location is excep..."
"On the whole a god experience but let down by attention to detail; light bulb in the room flashing, external door left open in the restauran..."
About the hotel
Few city-centre hotels can boast a better location than this, with the 600 acres of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park just across the road, while the West End shops and theatreland are only minutes away. Its 416 bedrooms have superb views over the Park and the London townscape, and feature all modern amenities including high-speed internet access. The Lancaster London houses two award-winning restaurants – Nipa Thai, one of Britain’s best Thai restaurants, renowned for its mouth-watering cuisine and welcoming ambience, and the stylish, contemporary Island Grill, which offers an excellent selection of Modern European dishes, cocktails and wines to suit every taste.
Additionally, Afternoon Tea and light snacks are served in the elegant Lounge Bar. With the nearby Heathrow Express terminus making London’s principal airport a 20-minute journey away, the Lancaster London is the ideal choice for travellers to the heart of London. Our brand new Gym is now full open – it is open 24/7, for 18s and over only and is unsupervised. It is available complimentary to all hotel guests! As part of creating our future, with effect from 1st November 2016 there will be an alternative main entrance to the hotel whilst we enhance our lobby and arrival experience. This work is due to complete by September 2017
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 31/12/2017 - As part of creating our future, with effect from 1st November there will be an alternative main entrance to the hotel. This work is due to complete by September 2017. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
polite & helpful reception staff, excellent location and comfortable, clean room.
Always the little things....
Lovely room with good bed, bed linen and towels.
However the toilet seat was very loose and the bath plug hole drained away worryingly slow. The extractor in the bathroom didn't come on and the vents were full of dust.