- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"I have stayed here before and had no hesitation to book again. The location is great: central London but quiet. Outstanding tube links from..."
"Stayed here for my birthday and the lovely lady on reception upgraded us to the Royal suite for free - it was amazing! The location is excep..."
"On the whole a god experience but let down by attention to detail; light bulb in the room flashing, external door left open in the restauran..."
"Only let down was the bathroom. It was very clean, tidy and visually appeasing, just a little dated. I personally would have prefered a show..."
"This Hotel is amazing. Great staff. Clean rooms. The room was a little small as well as the bathroom but that's probably normal for older ho..."
About the hotel
Few city-centre hotels can boast a better location than this, with the 600 acres of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park just across the road, while the West End shops and theatreland are only minutes away. Its 416 bedrooms have superb views over the Park and the London townscape, and feature all modern amenities including high-speed internet access. The Lancaster London houses two award-winning restaurants – Nipa Thai, one of Britain’s best Thai restaurants, renowned for its mouth-watering cuisine and welcoming ambience, and the stylish, contemporary Island Grill, which offers an excellent selection of Modern European dishes, cocktails and wines to suit every taste.
Additionally, Afternoon Tea and light snacks are served in the elegant Lounge Bar. With the nearby Heathrow Express terminus making London’s principal airport a 20-minute journey away, the Lancaster London is the ideal choice for travellers to the heart of London. Our brand new Gym is now full open – it is open 24/7, for 18s and over only and is unsupervised. It is available complimentary to all hotel guests! As part of creating our future, with effect from 1st July 2016 there will be an alternative main entrance to the hotel whilst we enhance our lobby and arrival experience. This work is due to complete by May 2017
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
You WILL like this Hotel
I have stayed here before and had no hesitation to book again.
The location is great: central London but quiet. Outstanding tube links from Lancaster Gate (Central Line) or Paddington (for lots of other destinations e.g. heath row airport) only a few minutes walk. The rooms are outstanding, clean , stylish and a reasonable size for this part of London. It is a VERY comfortable hotel but you need to understand this - the staff make this the nicest place to stay. THEY SMILE, no problem is too small, and they expect to help you have a good time in London - WELL DONE Lanacster!
Stayed here for my birthday and the lovely lady on reception upgraded us to the Royal suite for free - it was amazing.
The location is exceptional and the rooms are lovely, I'd definitely stay again.