- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely room, very good value for money, staff friendly and helpful...."
"Friendly, Cosy, Clean, and good food what more can you ask for after a day on the road...."
"Stopped here as competing locally. Arrived in dark at exactly stated arrival time and whole place seemed deserted. Knocked on front doors, b..."
"Lodgings in an outhouse which was very nice. Staff friendly and helpful, breakfast good. Not bad, and good value...."
"The room was small but adequite and spotlessly clean, as was the en-suite. The pub food in the evening and the included breakfast were first..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you, at this traditional English Country Inn, which has been family run for over 20 years. The restaurant offers an array of traditional English dishes, complemented by Tanners’ Wines. The bar offers a variety of hand pulled real ales.
The Castle Inn, Bletchley offers a convenient stopover for any traveller, with its beautiful purpose built bed and breakfast accommodation, featuring eight kingsize bedrooms four of which are on the ground floor with one been fully disabled. all with lovely views of open countryside. The Castle Inn, Bletchley is located on the A41 giving you easy access to all major routes. There is also a great array of local North Shropshire amenities. These include; Hawkstone Park Follies & Golf Hotel with two 18 hole golf courses, Market Drayton Golf Course, Brookfield Golf Course, Audlem, Ironbridge Gorge Museum, Ellerdine Lakes Trout Fishing Pools, West Midlands Shooting Ground and plenty of shopping at Shrewsbury, Chester and The Potteries.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Really good hotel
Lovely room, very good value for money, staff friendly and helpful.
Haw stone park stay
Meal in restaurant not good , breakfast nothing special