- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"stayed here between 14th to 16th april,hotel was clean and bright with a lovely lounge and pretty small bar area .the bedroom had a lovely d..."
About the hotel
Hotel San Luca is located in the heart of Verona: with its privileged position will allow you to discover the main attractions of the city. Monuments and museums, infact, can all be easily reached on foot. This completely renovated hotel with its warm and refined atmosphere is a synthesis of elegance and functionality and is the reference point also for the most demanding clientele and therefore ideal for businessmen and tourists alike.
Hotel San Luca has a reserved private carpark, an Internet Point in the hall and there are 20 Mbit broadband Wi-Fi connections in all rooms. To make your stay as pleasant as possible you will always find multilingual personnel available at the reception desk which is open 24 hours a day. Please note that you have to leave parking at the moment of check out
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel San Luca in Verona are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great san luca hotel
stayed here between 14th to 16th april,hotel was clean and bright with a lovely lounge and pretty small bar area .the bedroom had a lovely decour with nice ensuite curtains bedding etc.dont be fooled by the outside exterior once inside you will be pleasantly surprised.the hotel is close to all the attractions of verona which itself is a beautiful city.the breakfast is continental but there are boiled eggs beware they are very hot and it is ample with some lovely cakes on offer,all in all for a 3 star it more than ticks the right boxes and i would have no hesitation in recommending the san luca the staff are friendly to.