- 58 guest reviews
"A higher grade hotel than its star rating, but in a rather unappealing surrounding..."
"Everything was first class here. Large comfortable room. All hotel furnishings modern and classy. Very quiet only a handful of guests stayin..."
"Excellent hotel in a rather isolated position, halfway between Yeovil and Dorchester so you would probably need to eat in---not a problem as..."
"Keep up the good work from a frequent traveller....."
"Clean room/bathroom with comfortable bed. Light had gone in room above desk-hopefully fixed. Wi-fi supposedly in room but different code cam..."
About the hotel
Located on the A37 amidst the rolling Dorset countryside between Yeovil and Dorchester and only 20 miles from Wymouth and Portland. This family owned hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, an AA Rosette awarded restaurant and access to a world class shooting ground and a national motor sport licensed kart circuit with a 815 metre track. All rooms are en-suite, air conditioned and finished to a high standard, with soft pillows and comfy beds you are assured of a great night’s sleep.
For a taste of fine dining there is the Kings AA Rosette awarded Restaurant, where the talented kitchen team are passionate about providing seasonal, modern British cuisine using fresh locally sourced ingredients to create a dining experience to remember. Within a short drive you can visit picturesque country villages and towns both large and small; Dorset's celebrated Jurassic Coast and wonderful sandy beaches. Please note: it is advisable to reserve tables for dinner especially at weekends, if required, in advance. Please note: Due to its location the hotel is a popular location for weddings & parties.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/08/2013 to 27/08/2013 - There is a later check in time of 4pm on 27th August. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Better than Premier Inns
A higher grade hotel than its star rating, but in a rather unappealing surrounding
first class accommodation
Everything was first class here.
Large comfortable room. All hotel furnishings modern and classy. Very quiet only a handful of guests staying no functions or weddings which seems to be the case at weekends. Enjoyed a bar meal and we were served this in the lovely restaurant possibly as it was so quiet. Would definitely stay here again. Booking through laterooms made £60 a night for bed and breakfast for two good value. The breakfast was delicious.