"Having been to Pontins before, I knew what to expect; Whilst the site is a little tired, overall the standards are reasonable, rooms are gen..."
"Perfect could not fault anything and such value for money and so much to do in the area aswell as it being clean and tidy and pleasant every..."
"I went here with my partner and 5 year old daughter the apartments are tired looking and bit old and could be a bit more modern but very cle..."
"They gave our room to another party then expected us to sleep in two single beds. when we went to complain they told us they had no other ro..."
About the hotel
Brean Sands is a breathtaking West Country seaside location for holidays like they used to be. A seven mile award winning beach of golden sand is literally on your doorstep and nearby the stunning Cheddar Gorge and amazing Wookey Hole are all set in miles of unspoilt National Trust land. Brean Sands is the perfect place to create magical family memories.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2011 to 01/03/2021 - A levy charge of £2 is applicable to credit card payments and 50p per debit card transaction. PLEASE NOTE: PONTINS DO NOT ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON PAYMENTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
37% would recommend it to a friend
The room was dirty it also was not big enough for who we book it for.
We asked for non smoking the room clearly wasn't the sofa bed it not a sofa bed for two adults. It was so run down they need to revamp the place.
its somewhere to sleep and thats it
Everything is out dated, food is rubbish and over priced, if you want proper food, go across the road, the beer is flat and taste's funny, couldn't get in the entertainment bar without paying £130 extra, although was allowed in to buy chicken, that tasted like it had been cooked a dozen times and the chips were raw.
the staff are friendly and try their best and very helpful.