About the hotel
Brean Sands is a breathtaking West Country seaside location for holidays like they used to be. A seven mile award winning beach of golden sand is literally on your doorstep and nearby the stunning Cheddar Gorge and amazing Wookey Hole are all set in miles of unspoilt National Trust land. Brean Sands is the perfect place to create magical family memories.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2011 to 01/03/2021 - A levy charge of £2 is applicable to credit card payments and 50p per debit card transaction. PLEASE NOTE: PONTINS DO NOT ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON PAYMENTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
We had to collect.our own linen and travel cot and considering I had 2 small children one 4 and one 3 months this was so hard to do especially trying to carry a travel cot across site.
We were half board and the food was terrible we never actually ate there we went and found something in the town as It didn't look pleasant at all. The hotel smelt of sewers and my daughter cut her leg on the toilet seat .
You get what u pay for, its a cheap stay in cheap accommodation.
does need clean paint and new sofa beds in front room.