"All in all - room clean and kids able to play outside on the grass - park was very tidy and entertainment was good at night A good time had..."
"The stay was ok but to many stag and hen party's for my liking the adults drunk and there kids ran wild. The staff and entertainment were gr..."
"Enjoyed my stay was great value for money..."
"Cheap accommodation with evening entertainment...."
"As always great value. An apartment that sleeps 4 for £29 during Half Term is stunning. The apartment was immaculate. The entertainment grea..."
About the hotel
Prestatyn Sands nestles between the rolling hills of Wales and miles of award winning beaches. A holiday here gives you the best of both worlds to combine as your fancy takes you – relaxing in beautiful scenery and enjoying bags of fun activities throughout the day. As well as a choice of three stunning beaches there is plenty to see and do from the majestic Conwy Castle to the Historic City of Chester for a bit of retail therapy.
For the more adventurous a climb up Snowdon could be your holiday challenge although we prefer to take the train! Pontins Prestatyn Sands is perfect for younger families with stacks to keep the smallest (and noisiest) members of the family busy.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/02/2011 to 31/12/2020 - A levy charge of £2 is applicable to credit card payments and 50p per debit card transaction. PLEASE NOTE: PONTINS DO NOT ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON PAYMENTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Pontins - Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park
This place itself is ok, it's cheap and as such you get what you pay for.
The buffet bar food was shocking, I mean even the coffee is bad, the orange is water with a hint of cordial, the chips were like eating old crispy toes, I could go on, sort it out. However, The place is good for the kids, parks, bouncy castles and good enough entertainment. The problem here as I see it is the adults behaving worse than the kids. It was really full of the dregs of society on our visit and I suspect it's often like that. We're at the entertainment at night with the kids and there's fellow "parents" and I use the term loosely, absolutely paralytic dropping there burger and chips falling about the place. While outside it's kicking off and someone gets bottled. This is a family place, what's wrong with these people. I grew up in what's thought to be quite a rough part of Manchester but by god I'd never behave like a Neanderthal like most of these lot. It's a shame because I could be so much better but it's let down by the guests.
Had a great time!!
All in all - room clean and kids able to play outside on the grass - park was very tidy and entertainment was good at night
A good time had by all!!