"double bed with metal bars really uncomfortable could not sleep..."
"We had a lot of messing around from the staff. The bedroom had dirty socks under the bed plus the was hair and bits all over the place not c..."
"very good and good fun..."
"The room was clean & a good size for the price. The people at reception were very helpful & friendly. Would definitely come here again...."
"Too noisy, kids running around until midnight and people drinking outside chalets until 2am and playing football. Food was nice. Went with..."
About the hotel
Prestatyn Sands nestles between the rolling hills of Wales and miles of award winning beaches. A holiday here gives you the best of both worlds to combine as your fancy takes you – relaxing in beautiful scenery and enjoying bags of fun activities throughout the day. As well as a choice of three stunning beaches there is plenty to see and do from the majestic Conwy Castle to the Historic City of Chester for a bit of retail therapy.
For the more adventurous a climb up Snowdon could be your holiday challenge although we prefer to take the train! Pontins Prestatyn Sands is perfect for younger families with stacks to keep the smallest (and noisiest) members of the family busy.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/02/2011 to 31/12/2020 - A levy charge of £2 is applicable to credit card payments and 50p per debit card transaction. PLEASE NOTE: PONTINS DO NOT ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON PAYMENTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
double bed with metal bars really uncomfortable could not sleep
Pontins - Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park
We had a lot of messing around from the staff.
The bedroom had dirty socks under the bed plus the was hair and bits all over the place not clean at all.