- 73 guest reviews
"The apartment was clean and had a cooker fridge toaster kettle. Tv was very limited and no dvd player. One bed was a sofa bed which was abit..."
"All in all - room clean and kids able to play outside on the grass - park was very tidy and entertainment was good at night A good time had..."
"The stay was ok but to many stag and hen party's for my liking the adults drunk and there kids ran wild. The staff and entertainment were gr..."
"Enjoyed my stay was great value for money..."
"Cheap accommodation with evening entertainment...."
About the hotel
Prestatyn Sands nestles between the rolling hills of Wales and miles of award winning beaches. A holiday here gives you the best of both worlds to combine as your fancy takes you – relaxing in beautiful scenery and enjoying bags of fun activities throughout the day. As well as a choice of three stunning beaches there is plenty to see and do from the majestic Conwy Castle to the Historic City of Chester for a bit of retail therapy.
For the more adventurous a climb up Snowdon could be your holiday challenge although we prefer to take the train! Pontins Prestatyn Sands is perfect for younger families with stacks to keep the smallest (and noisiest) members of the family busy.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/02/2011 to 31/12/2020 - A levy charge of £2 is applicable to credit card payments and 50p per debit card transaction. PLEASE NOTE: PONTINS DO NOT ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON PAYMENTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and basic
The apartment was clean and had a cooker fridge toaster kettle.
Tv was very limited and no dvd player. One bed was a sofa bed which was abit uncomfy but the other beds were fine. For the price we paid on late rooms it was ok. If you've got children and want your own space it could be good. Sofa bed put me off the most.
Don't go to pontins
It was without doubt the worst place I have ever been excrement on bathroom door.
I had 2 young children with me .nowere for them to go or do.everything closes at 5. Management not interested.i wouldn't recommend pontins in prestatyn to my worst enemy. The bedding was full of holes. It was a disgrace. Rusty cooker dirty cutlery the seating in apartment was smelly and had god knows what on it.