- 8 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay in a lovely room with real down duvet! The breakfast in the morning was really tasty too. The only negative was that the r..."
"Hospitality was great right from the start. Room was lovely clean n bright, very comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic and we loved the fact..."
"Friendly, helpful and very pleasant owner and an extremely comfortable self contained room. We couldn't have asked for better...."
"Very clean. Friendly family environment. Will definitely be back...."
"Lovely farmhouse; Bedroom has separate entrance; breakfast served in the room. Welcoming and helpful hostess...."
About the hotel
This restful B&B provides independent access to an en-suite bedroom with one double and one single bed, digital TV and views of the garden and surrounding countryside. The B&B is within easy reach of airports along with many top-class golf courses, scenic walks, coastal scenery, surfing, horse-riding and the historic city of Derry. Or take the 20 minute ferry ride across Lough Foyle to explore the wild beauty of a 100km Donegal coastal drive.
The world-famous Giant’s Causeway and the Bushmills Whisky Distillery are just half an hour drive from the BB. Breakfast is served in your room enabling guests to have a leisurely start to their day.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- 21/02/2011 to 27/02/2020 - Please be advised we cannot accept card payment at the property. You will need to pay cash on arrival Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room and lovely breakfast
I enjoyed my stay in a lovely room with real down duvet.
The breakfast in the morning was really tasty too. The only negative was that the room smells like 'breakfast fry' because the breakfast is served in the room.
Hospitality was great right from the start.
Room was lovely clean n bright, very comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic and we loved the fact it was served in our room. Would highly recommend this B&B :-)