- 51 guest reviews
"Window for double room did not want to open properly resulting poor ventilation and room too hot. Single room was good. Both rooms were clea..."
"would defo stay there again..."
"Had a very enjoyable stay, Marie at Dragon House was a very welcoming host, nothing was any trouble breakfast was excellent would highly rec..."
"Very enjoyable stay at Dragon House , comfortable room and great host Will stay again on future visits to Harrogate Thank you..."
"Lovely hosts, very informative. Room was super clean. Was unsure of the shared bathroom when I booked but was pleased with the bathroom and..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished Dragon House in Harrogate is a four star family run guest house offering a high quality standard of bed and breakfast. The guest house is a five minute walk from Harrogate town centre and the International Centre for exhibitions and conferences. We are conveniently located for access to Harrogate rail and bus stations and have free parking available for those visitors travelling by car.
We are here to look after you whether for business or pleasure. We now offer secure garage storage for cycles, on street parking outside guest house
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Window for double room did not want to open properly resulting poor ventilation and room too hot.
Single room was good. Both rooms were clean. Friendly service.
We were well looked after and nothing was to much trouble
would defo stay there again