- 32 guest reviews
"Very friendly and pleasant host offering flexibility around arrival and breakfast times. Great and generous breakfast with gluten free optio..."
"Perfect little place to stay for a weekend of exploring. Marie was lovely and helpful. She talked to us about things that were going on and..."
"Very good choice of budget accommodation; friendly, comfortable and extras included. Marie is great fun...."
"Marie was great. Call direct...."
About the hotel
Dragon House in Harrogate is a four star family run guest house offering a high standard of bed and breakfast. The Guest house is a five minute walk from Harrogate town and international centre for exhibitions and conferences . All our rooms are clean and comfortable and come with well stocked hospitality trays.
We are conveniently located for Harrogate rail and bus stations, Free on street parking available permits provided. Our aim is to provide you with a affordable and enjoyable stay with a fantastic breakfast and friendly atmosphere . Please get in touch if further information is required.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 13/08/2016 to 30/12/2016 - Please note last check in is 8pm . If late check in is required please Telephone 01423 569888 . We also offer discount for single occupancy rooms or longer stays again please call 01423 569888 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Little gem in Harrogate
Very friendly and pleasant host offering flexibility around arrival and breakfast times.
Great and generous breakfast with gluten free options. Our room was lovely and clean but would greatly benefit from blackout blinds in the Velux windows. We would stay here again when in Harrogate.
Just simply lovely
Perfect little place to stay for a weekend of exploring.
Marie was lovely and helpful. She talked to us about things that were going on and where to eat, and I have to say, she was on point with her recommendations. Close to the centre and the bus station which was ideal for us.