- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Residence des Arts is in a street mentioned by William Borroughs in The Naked Lunch: how cool is that? In fact the whole experience is cool..."
About the hotel
This charming Hotel Residence in the heart of Paris, between the Latin Quarter and Saint Germain des Prés has maintained its 17th century Old Paris style. The Hotel Residence des Arts combines the comfort of a typically Parisian apartment block with luxury hotel services. This intimate hotel offers a very personal and warm welcome.
Whether you are on business for a few days or with your family on vacation in Paris, you will be delighted to discover all the main sites within easy reach
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Delightful and Friendly Hotel in the Heart of the Left Bank
Residence des Arts is in a street mentioned by William Borroughs in The Naked Lunch: how cool is that.
In fact the whole experience is cool and fun. Instantly, you feel in the heart of the action. The concierge was terribly helpful searching for locations and providing better maps than we had bought so that we could get up and go. Our twin room was perfect; no three types of French wallpaper here and we had a lovely hot shower. The hotel has Wi-Fi of a kind and we didn't bother with breakfast - why would you when you can mooch around to one of the many little places in the area.