This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you from Mark, Teresa and family at the Aldor. We are situated on a quiet tree lined avenue overlooking St. Matthew’s church and less than a 5 minute walk to the Pier and all the attractions of the sea front, we are also less than a 5 minute walk of the centre of town making it the ideal position for either a fun filled or a relaxing holiday by the sea.
All of our rooms are en-suite with, tea/coffee making and free view TV. We have 2 good-sized family rooms one of which sleeps 4 and the other sleeps 6 with plenty of room for a cot too. We also have a single, a twin and 2 double rooms. You will find all of our refurbished rooms warm, comfortable and spacious. we also have a ground floor double available on certain dates please contact the hotel for details. Breakfast is served in our spacious, clean and modern dining room, and evening meals are available upon request. The well stocked bar is licenced with bar snacks available from 4pm until 7pm NO SINGLE GENDER PARTIES UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT (hen, stag, birthdays etc)
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet