This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Location is everything in a city, and ANA Intercontinental Tokyo is in an ideal spot. Perfect for Tokyo sightseeing, this Akasaka, Tokyo hotel is near Kasumigaseki and Roppongi, providing easy access to government agencies, financial institutions and must-see sites like the Imperial Palace and Senso-ji Temple. The 844-room hotel has its own shopping arcade, a business centre, banquet rooms and a variety of restaurants.
It is also home to Pierre Gagnaire, a 2 Michelin star restaurant in Tokyo.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet