This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Location is everything in a city, and ANA Intercontinental Tokyo is in an ideal spot. Perfect for Tokyo sightseeing, this Akasaka, Tokyo hotel is near Kasumigaseki and Roppongi, providing easy access to government agencies, financial institutions and must-see sites like the Imperial Palace and Senso-ji Temple. The 844-room hotel has its own shopping arcade, a business centre, banquet rooms and a variety of restaurants.
It is also home to Pierre Gagnaire, a 2 Michelin star restaurant in Tokyo.
- Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Currency Exchange , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet