This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Location is everything in a busy city, and this Tokyo hotel is in an ideal spot near Akasaka, Kasumigaseki and Roppongi. The hotel provides easy access to government agencies, financial institutions and must-see sites like the Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple and the Mori Art Museum. With 844 rooms over 37 floors, this prestigious Tokyo hotel has its own shopping arcade, a business centre, banquet rooms and an unparalleled variety of restaurants—including the Michelin 2 starred, Pierre Gagnaire.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet