This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Perfectly located for the best of Sydney's attractions, Holiday Inn Old Sydney effortlessly combines new and old world charm right in the historic Rocks district. The Rocks is a uniquely historical Australian quarter, where you can eat in restaurants located in some the oldest surviving buildings in Sydney. Set only a street back from Sydney Harbour, Holiday Inn Old Sydney is just a short stroll from the famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House, and hence ideally located for an unforgettable experience.
Circular Quay is just a few minutes' walk from the hotel, and you can catch a ferry across Sydney Harbour to view local and exotic wildlife at Taronga Zoo or over to Manly beach. Native plants are on show at the 30- hectare Royal Botanic Gardens, located 300 metres away and stylish boutiques in the surrounding cosmopolitan Rocks precinct. Climb the outer arch of Sydney Harbour Bridge, metres away, for stunning views across the city. Arrive at Holiday Inn Old Sydney from Sydney Airport, only 15 km away, and Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre is just 20 minutes away. It is a short 10 minute stroll from this accommodation to Sydney CBD. Wireless Internet is available from your guest room, our Lobby Lounge Bar and the rooftop terrace. They say a picture paints a thousand words and, by day or night, it is one of the hotels in Sydney city with the most magnificent views of the world’s most beautiful harbour, Sydney Harbour.
- Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet