- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"It is what is says. We were a couple but clearly they cater for lone guests. We had one towel in the room, one cup for team making facilitie..."
"This hotel was ideal for a weary business man travelling alone who needs a clean room, good facilities, roomy bar and decent food. While i s..."
"Good basic accommodation. This is a conference centre rather than a romantic getaway hotel so it is a little clinical in the decor etc. Howe..."
"Friendly reception. Bathroom floor dirty & past customer feedback sheet left in room, which also stated bathroom floor dirty...."
About the hotel
Woodland Grange is a spectacular residential conference hotel two miles from Leamington Spa, with 114 en-suite bedrooms. Set in 16 acres of beautiful grounds, it offers award-winning facilities, free Wi-Fi and free off-road parking. Recognised as a Conference Centre of Excellence, Woodland Grange features 26 meeting rooms, a large fitness centre and a games room.
Residents can also enjoy an on-site sauna and Jacuzzi. It is one of only seven venues in the UK to have achieved the AIM Gold accreditation for service excellence The bedrooms at Woodland Grange are comfortable and airy, some with floor-to-ceiling windows and LCD TVs throughout. Situated in the middle of the motorway network, the venue is 20 minutes from the M6, M40, M42 and M69. Newbold Comyn Golf Club is an 8-minute drive, and The Shires Retail Park is 10 minutes away by car. Leamington Spa Rail Station is 2 miles from Woodland Grange.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
It is what is says.
We were a couple but clearly they cater for lone guests. We had one towel in the room, one cup for team making facilities. At breakfast time clearly all guests had probably gone to their various conferences the staff were hard to find left to our own devices had to help ourselves to tea and coffee although we were told this would be brought to us. Whilst it was a pleasant hotel in other ways we felt that as we weren't on business the perhaps is not the place to stay.
This hotel was ideal for a weary business man travelling alone who needs a clean room, good facilities, roomy bar and decent food.
While i struggled to cool the room down and opening the window fully brought in local road noise, for the side of the building I was on, that was the only slight problem. I would happily stay again.