- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Was amazing looked after and what a hotel it has the WOW factor...."
"I booked the hotel for a birthday surprise for my wife, who did not know where we were staying. When I booked the room I did mention it was..."
"Good value for this quality of a hotel, great location, excellent food in the Jugged Hare, very helpful staff. Confusion layout but when you..."
"Booked this for my son and future daughter in law, hotel staff could not of been more helpful, even gave them an upgrade...."
"Booking this hotel was a last minute decision. We arrived rather early, we were given a room straight away! Our room was big enough for one..."
About the hotel
Sleek, chic and contemporary, The Montcalm London City presents a completely new experience in the heart of The Barbican, London City. The hotel accents luxurious comfort and offers a superb choice of lavish accommodation, whilst preserving heritage values. The bedrooms are tastefully designed with stylish en-suite bathrooms complete with rain showers and accented with luxury toiletries.
Up-to-the-minute technology for communication and entertainment includes high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, Telephone with voicemail, ipod docking station plus a selection of 40 international satellite television channels. Our Luxury suites are characterised by a loving attention to detail to make your stay an experience you'll always remember. We offer state-of-the art SPA with a range of treatments and beauty services to compliment your experience. The Saint Pauls Tavern and Brasserie offers exceptional cuisine where you can enjoy mouth-watering dishes in a stylish ambience. The King's Head Gastro Pub features a classic yet modern style in a truly relaxing atmosphere. Featuring Heritage ales and a modern wine selection, our stylish destination pub is the perfect place for both the city business person and the Hotel guest to relax with their favourite drink and enjoy a selection of savoury delights. Quintessentially English Afternoon Tea is available throughout our lounges where you can enjoy specialty teas, herbal infusions and a selection of scrumptious pastries.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The LateRooms.com rates for The Montcalm London City in LONDON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The Montcalm London City
Was amazing looked after and what a hotel it has the WOW factor.
I booked the hotel for a birthday surprise for my wife, who did not know where we were staying.
When I booked the room I did mention it was a birthday surprise. When we arrived to check in my wife was asked if she wanted a complmentry bottle of wine for her birthday, which I thought was a nice touch. Hovever, when being passed the key pass to our room, I was informed that we has been upgraded to a suite. We stayed in the Wow suite, which was fantasic, four poster bed, leather furniture etc and one of the best bathrooms and shower ever. I have never been upgraded before and it could not have happened in a better hotel. The staff were exelent, even popped into the attached pub to remind me my cab had arrived for my wife's other surprise a meal in the Shard. I have to say the hotel and staff and the level of service was first class and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a touch of luxury in London. I would also like to thank the hotel and staff for the pleasant surprise of an upgrade and making our stay most enjoyable. Thank you The Montcalm, London City.