- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Booked as a treat for a birthday trip to London to see a show. We were automatically greeted with extremely friendly service and upgraded to..."
"Will come back again...."
"Was amazing looked after and what a hotel it has the WOW factor...."
"I booked the hotel for a birthday surprise for my wife, who did not know where we were staying. When I booked the room I did mention it was..."
"Good value for this quality of a hotel, great location, excellent food in the Jugged Hare, very helpful staff. Confusion layout but when you..."
About the hotel
Sleek, chic and contemporary, The Montcalm London City presents a completely new experience in the heart of The Barbican, London City. The hotel accents luxurious comfort and offers a superb choice of lavish accommodation, whilst preserving heritage values. The bedrooms are tastefully designed with stylish en-suite bathrooms complete with rain showers and accented with luxury toiletries.
Up-to-the-minute technology for communication and entertainment includes high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, Telephone with voicemail, ipod docking station plus a selection of 40 international satellite television channels. Our Luxury suites are characterised by a loving attention to detail to make your stay an experience you'll always remember. We offer state-of-the art SPA with a range of treatments and beauty services to compliment your experience. The Saint Pauls Tavern and Brasserie offers exceptional cuisine where you can enjoy mouth-watering dishes in a stylish ambience. The King's Head Gastro Pub features a classic yet modern style in a truly relaxing atmosphere. Featuring Heritage ales and a modern wine selection, our stylish destination pub is the perfect place for both the city business person and the Hotel guest to relax with their favourite drink and enjoy a selection of savoury delights. Quintessentially English Afternoon Tea is available throughout our lounges where you can enjoy specialty teas, herbal infusions and a selection of scrumptious pastries.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
First class service
Booked as a treat for a birthday trip to London to see a show.
We were automatically greeted with extremely friendly service and upgraded to a club room and facilities. Room was very spacious and clean all kitted out to a high standard. Location was great tube station just round the corner to get into the West End. We were also recommended by the staff before arrival to park at the Barbican centre. Great idea it was perfect would never have know about it otherwise. Service from staff was first class from the beginning of the stay too checkout. Would def recommend !.
good quality room
Will come back again.