This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A small, friendly, traditional BUDGET Guest House on the sea front in the centre of Douglas, opposite the sunken gardens and within walking distance to/from the ferry terminal and most places of interest e. g. Tourist information Centre, Manx Museum, Villa Marina and Gaiety theatre, shops, pubs, restaurants, business and/ finance centre.
Breakfast is in the bright, friendly dining room and all diets are catered for. The lounge on the first floor overlooks Douglas Bay, where guests may relax and watch the world go by, or use the free WIFI. Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend in this no frills, but lots of fuss Guest house.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/02/2011 to 29/02/2020 - PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALTHOUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD/ DEBIT CARD DETAILS ARE TAKEN TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING - WE DO NOT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS. No Bicycle storage facilities The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet