This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Expeirence what it is like to stay in an English Grade II listed family run country house, set within 3 acres of grounds, on the edge of Taunton, a Big B&B Large rooms with comfortable beds which offer views across the south west and up to the Blackdowns and Exmoor. On the ground floor the large living room area and dining room allow plenty of space to make your stay very relaxing. SAT NAV CO-ORDINATES; Directions: N51 00.
365 W003 08. 675. Sat Nav or Aim for Rumwell Pub turn around in the car park, face North (you will be able to see the house over the fields) as you exit the car park you turn left, direction of Taunton and its the only entrance on left hand side, with two pillar gates with lodge house, so please take care as you turn into private drive leading up to the house. Of if following sat nav without using grid reference, it will bring you to Elms Farm entrance to the house. Please open and close gate if using this entrance. Free parking and wi fi. Two miles from central town and train station. 3/5OO meters to Pubs.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/12/2011 to 02/01/2012 - closed for an event The LateRooms.com rates for Rumwell Park in TAUNTON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet