"Good for the price...."
"Very cheap basic accommodation. Description should make clear that pub is awaiting tenants so is empty apart from a decorator who lets you i..."
About the hotel
Please note full payment is processed on booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note this property is classified as basic budget hotel and the room rental rate reflects this accordingly. A historic building in the market town of Bromyard, the Hop Pole Hotel is situated on the market square.
Bromyard Downs is less than a mile away where there are the most amazing walks. Worcester and Hereford are both within 15 miles of the town. The rooms are all family sized rooms with triple sleepers, doubles and singles available, rooms start from £25 per night (Room only). Our rooms share the bathroom facilities. In the bar we offer Sky Sports and show sports events on a 60” plasma screen. Live music on most weekends from local bands takes place in the bar below and there is a good choice of real ales on tap.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 03/06/2013 to 31/12/2022 - ****PLEASE NOTE WE NO LONGER TAKE CASH PAYMENTS. WE ONLY TAKE PAYMENT BY CARD. PAYMENT IS PROCESSED ON BOOKING AND IS NON REFUNDABLE OR NON TRANSFERABLE ***** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
Money back please
Whatever you do don't stay there.
We arrived there at 18:40 and we did as the little bit of paper said. We walked around the couner and rang the bell, no-one came. we then called a number that was on the bit of paper. After a while a nice enough man came from the pub. As he opened the door I wanted to get back into the car and drive away, but could not because my money had already been taken from my account. Anyway in we went. And it only got worse, the hallway smelt of dust, we were shown into our room and we booked a room with ensuite, and it had on ensuite. The heating was not working the curtins could not be closed. There was only one bath and toliet on the floor for everyone to use. There was no TV or radio, so we used my mobile for the radio, there was no wifi either, we walked around and drove around to keep warm until it was time to sleep, could not wait for Monday to arrive se we could leave, spoilt a long awaited weekend. I will be trying to get my money back.
Disgusting that people are actually charged to stay here ,