- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The Staff were extremely courteous and welcoming. However the room rate was slightly higher than advertised by Laterooms.com but my reservat..."
"very clean and updated rooms friendly helpful staff close to metro and bus everything was there what u can expect from a good hotel..."
"This hotel is in a great location. Staff are amazing. It's clean. Things are efficient. Costa coffee downstairs does good food and drinks. T..."
About the hotel
Astoria Hotel is situated in Dubai’s business and commercial district of Bur Dubai. It offers a swimming pool, free on-site parking and a number of dining options. All the rooms of Hotel Astoria come with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, fridge and working space.
Room service is also available. Astoria Hotel provides easy access to several shopping malls (BurJuman, Deira City Centre, Wafi City) and the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rates for Astoria Hotel in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Average at best hotel
The hotel was in a loud crowded area, short walk to the nearest metro.
An Indian night club is attached to the hotel that kept us awake most nights. The duvet consisted of a blanket which is very unhygienic, would have preferred just sheets. No tea or coffe making facilities in the room. All in all the hotel was fairly cheap considering the city but not great value for money
Astoria a Helpful Hotel
The Staff were extremely courteous and welcoming.
However the room rate was slightly higher than advertised by Laterooms.com but my reservation was confirmed. The room was clean and well appointed. The Food was okay especially the continental dishes which were good. The Hotel is well located within Bur-Dubai with 2 nearby pharmacies many General Goods stores and a big Hyper Market Carrefour within easy walking distance. Service was good and prompt although i would recommend a room with breakfast option as pay per meal is slightly dear by Dubai prices. There are some nearby cheap cafes and grocery stores however as a good option.