- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Great hotel friendly staff great food rooms and facilities great ...."
"Loved it and the food and staff are brilliant. Will come back again...."
"A last minute decision, to travel to Co. Clare, saw us staying in the lady Gregory hotel, Gort. We have three children ( 3 to 8 years of ag..."
"We loved our night at your hotel. Staff were very helpful,and nothing was too much trouble for them .Our room was huge--what a lovely surpri..."
"Dinner was very good indeed. Breakfast was limited - only tinned fruit and no croissants or ham and cheese choice. The full Irish was splend..."
About the hotel
The Great National Lady Gregory Hotel, celebrating over 10 successful years in business has already become one of the finest hotels in Galway. We have developed a Hotel which we feel is welcoming in every respect. One of the finest hotels in Galway.
As you enter the architectural splendor of this Galway hotel, you have immediately found a haven of tranquillity. This Galway hotel is fortunate with its choice of location, perfectly positioned for easy access to Galway and Connemara to the north and Clare, with the Burren and Cliffs of Moher to the south. Galway city is just a thirty minute drive from our hotel where you may enjoy some retail therapy or explore a city full of historic and cultural background. Dine in our fabulous Cooper Beech Restaurant or Jack B Yates Bar - your spoilt for choice, popular carverly lunch also available. Enjoy breakfast served in our restaurant 7. 30-10. 30am weekdays and 8-11am weekends and bank holidays. Gort too has many local attractions, from golf at the Christy O'Connor Jnr. designed Gort Golf Course to the historical former homes of W. B. Yeats at Thoor Ballylee and Lady Gregory at Coole Park. But one cannot forget our very own beautiful, relaxing Swan Leisure Centre. Here you can de-stress in our 18m Deck Pool while your children play in our children's pool. Our herb sauna offers to stimulate your senses. Our floral Steam Room offers to promote circulation, cleanse and tone the skin in a memorable experience. Our Crystal Steam Room compliments the floral Steam Room by adding to the toning and cleansing of the skin. Our salt grotto is heated in the walls, floors, and seating alcoves. this heat with fragrances simulate breathing aliments such as asthma and general well being. Finally to close up this relaxing experience you will experiences a health shower full of oils to cater to your skin. We cater for conferences, weddings, and you can also avail of our leisure facilities A warm, friendly welcome awaits. The Great National Lady Gregory Hotel & Leisure Club Ennis Road, Gort, Co. Galway, Ireland
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel friendly staff great food rooms and facilities great .
Loved it and the food and staff are brilliant.
Will come back again.