- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Great Hotel in a fantastic central location. Staff couldn't do enough to make you stay more comfortable. Especially, Enda, the Night Porter/..."
"Experience was very good for one night stay...."
"I had a lovely stay in Ballina and it was down to the hotel. All the staff were super friendly and helpful and the hotel itself was in the c..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a memorable break at The Ballina Manor Hotel in Mayo. Located on the River Moy in the centre of bustling Ballina, The Ballina Manor Hotel is a family run quality hotel, formerly the Ridgepool Hotel, with so much to offer you. Sitting on the banks of the Moy, you'll have one of Ireland's top fishing destinations on your doorstep.
With genuine value and a commitment to service, our excellent restaurants and intimate bars will provide a wonderful setting for your holiday in the west of Ireland. From golfing and surfing to heritage tours and country walks, Ballina has something for everyone. North Mayo is also the ideal option for conferences, seminars and meetings and the range of activities will keep delegates and executives busy during their stay. Or you might be considering a weekend away for the girls - we'd love to have you. Arrive in on the train, fly into Knock airport just a half hour away or make us the base for your driving holiday in the west. From fine dining to a cozy bar - it's all covered. For many this is one of the most important parts of the holiday, getting the chance to sit down and take your time over a wonderful meal or a long lunch is a real treat. At home or work, you may just grab enough to keep going. At The Ballina Manor Hotel, our approach is simple - relax and enjoy our range of bars and restaurants - without leaving the hotel. Whether it's a special dinner for two, a family friendly bistro, a traditional Irish pub or a cosmopolitan cocktail bar, you're spoilt for choice. Consider your options. . . Ridgepool Restaurant With views of the Moy Restaurant and named after the famous stretch of the Moy, this is evening dining to excellent standards. The Bently Bar A perfect pre-dinner drinks location, our cocktails really must be tried. The Bridge Tavern For a traditional experience and a great atmosphere, visit this cozy bar and bistro. River Room Private dining for special parties, groups and occasions can also be accommodated.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel in a fantastic central location.
Staff couldn't do enough to make you stay more comfortable. Especially, Enda, the Night Porter/ Barman who looked after us very well. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will definitely return to Ballina and stay in The Ballina Manor Hotel again.
Ballina Manor Hotel
Experience was very good for one night stay.