- Very Good
- 123 guest reviews
"Days Inn is a brand I have seen around the country, but this was my first time staying at one. It was a single night stay for a nearby weddi..."
"Very helpful staff, room more than adequate for a two night stay. Good parking, excellent facilities at the M3 services where hotel is locat..."
"Well located for our visit to Goodwood, accommodation was clean and beds were comfortable. Reception staff were friendly and helpful too. Pe..."
"Convenient with reasonable choice of Eateries...."
"Really good value family room including accepting a dog as well. Beds very comfortable and clean. En-suite clean although a little worn. Sta..."
About the hotel
Located on the M3 Southbound Services between junctions 8&9, Days Inn Winchester offers free parking, 24hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions, located just 6 miles (Southbound) from Winchester City Centre and 12 miles from Southampton. All 40 en-suite rooms offer flatscreen freeview televisions, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer, alarm clock and all other amenities you would require for a comfortable nights stay. The nearby Costa Coffee, Burger King and Eat & Drink Company offer guests a wide range of dining within the Moto Service Area.
Please note hotel is not accessible from Northbound carriageway An ideal location for visiting Winchester, Southampton, Basingstoke, and local attractions such as Winchester Cathedral and Marwell Zoo. Please note when travelling Northbound the hotel in located 22 miles from Winchester. For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay for free.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Please note the hotel is not accessible from Northbound carriageway The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
85% would recommend it to a friend
Very plain run of the mill but clean and tidy
Not a good stay
The room was covered with dust and the bath was filthy when we checked I'm we had to wait for about 50 pages to print because the receptionist hadn't done it yet then we got put in a room that wasn't ready then we got called
Back to reception in the morning because the receptionist the day before didn't take the payment
The room should be 30 not 60 there was no food or vending machines and not even an ice machine