- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Could not fault the staff but at £85 per night, this was the most expensive of 4 hotels visited whilst walking St Cuthbert's Way. Room was v..."
"stayed in double room (no.3), very small with uncomfotable bed & flat pillows, we didn't sleep well. The shower was good & breakfast was ok..."
"good food and drink reasonably priced. staff and managment where friendly and amiable. breakest was superb and presented to please .only dow..."
"Been taken well care off..."
"Both me and my husband had a lovely stay at the station hotel. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our stay and will return...."
About the hotel
Station Hotel has en suite rooms in a town-centre location. The restaurant offers home cooking at reasonable prices. Melrose Abbey is close by.
The family-run hotel also has a small meeting room, and a public bar/lounge serving coffee and light snacks. Daily specials, homemade soups and a children’s menu are available in the restaurant. Special diets can be catered for.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and clean but disappointing breakfast
Could not fault the staff but at £85 per night, this was the most expensive of 4 hotels visited whilst walking St Cuthbert's Way.
Room was very small with no view at all and directly next to the kitchen extractor, to be fair this did get switched off aroun 9pm each night. I would have asked to change rooms if I had been staying longer, in particular as it was expensive compared to the other three establishments visited during the same trip. The breakfast was really disappointing, it appeared to have been prepared in a microwave, including the bacon which was very pale and tough, although the porridge served with cream and honey was good. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and presentable.
stayed in double room (no.3), very small with uncomfotable bed & flat pillows, we didn't sleep well.
The shower was good & breakfast was ok but wouldn't stay again because of the bed & room size.