- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"stayed in double room (no.3), very small with uncomfotable bed & flat pillows, we didn't sleep well. The shower was good & breakfast was ok..."
"good food and drink reasonably priced. staff and managment where friendly and amiable. breakest was superb and presented to please .only dow..."
"Been taken well care off..."
"Both me and my husband had a lovely stay at the station hotel. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our stay and will return...."
"Had to make an unexpected trip to the Borders, so mad ethe most of it by stopping in Melrose for the night. Chose the Station Hotel because..."
About the hotel
Station Hotel has en suite rooms in a town-centre location. The restaurant offers home cooking at reasonable prices. Melrose Abbey is close by.
The family-run hotel also has a small meeting room, and a public bar/lounge serving coffee and light snacks. Daily specials, homemade soups and a children’s menu are available in the restaurant. Special diets can be catered for.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Station Hotel and Restaurant in Melrose are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
stayed in double room (no.3), very small with uncomfotable bed & flat pillows, we didn't sleep well.
The shower was good & breakfast was ok but wouldn't stay again because of the bed & room size.
john and mike haydock lancashire stayed 5 nights september 2014
good food and drink reasonably priced.
staff and managment where friendly and amiable. breakest was superb and presented to please .only downside tv in bar only has music channel playing all night