- 20 guest reviews
"Small room , noisy plumbing and a really poor location..."
"it wad eid on the day we had booked it. we were going to a party and they couldn't even find us a taxi, then we bought 2 drinks from what lo..."
"My stay was a positive experience, staff very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I will be coming back next year for another stay. T..."
"Very friendly staff, great value for the money...."
"The management and staff were wonderful , they could not of helped more or been more polite ... They really went out of their way to assist..."
About the hotel
The hotel offers all the comforts and amenities you would expect and is noted for its relaxing atmosphere and efficient service. Through its team of professional staff, the Quality Hotel Luton Airport has established a reputation for having a friendly and caring attitude
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Massage
- Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Needs some attention
Room was a good size but all the furniture was scratched and chipped, the carpet had lots of stains and quite a few burns.
3 light bulbs were blown so the room was quite dingy. The shower head mount had come away from the wall in the bathroom and another two bulbs were blown in here. The flush mounted ceiling lights were too small for the holes they were partially fitted into. on two occasions I did not have any coffee sachets in my room when I returned. In the public areas it looked like someone had been randomly spraying bleach on the carpets and the floors were really noisy when people walked on them (i was woken at 04:30 on 4 out of 5 nights). Not a great place to stay!
Quality Skyline Hotel
Bed comfortable, staff friendly, breakfast not great.