- 9 guest reviews
"You get what it says "on the can" cheap and basic...."
"My brother is disabled and has a wheelchair room had to be changed even though we booked easy access. On arrival receptionist seemed to be i..."
"Excellent service. Clean, basic rooms with tea/coffee making facilities. Good, value for money!..."
"Truckhaven is a good place to stay if it's a weekend break as we went to go to capenwray for the weekend so it's not to far away from there..."
"The accommodation is not luxurious but is perfectly adequate for an overnight stop...."
About the hotel
Truckhaven is 2 minutes from the M6 Carnforth, with 26 en-suite bedrooms and 1family room, all equipped with shower. Each with flat screen T. V, tea and coffee facilities, wi-fi and hairdryer.
There is a comfortable lounge bar with large screen television, and a fully air-conditioned restaurant which offers good value, home cooked food, prepared and served by friendly and efficient staff. We are easily situated for exploring the many sights and attractions of the Lake District, Forest of Bowland, Yorkshire Dales, Morecambe sea front and only 1 hour drive to Blackpool.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Truckhaven (Carnforth) Ltd
You get what it says "on the can" cheap and basic.
Not suitable for families
This is clearly a budget B & B fit for purpose as a Truck stop and should not be even considered as suitable accommodation for families.
The rooms are tiny, the carpets are badly stained and their is an aroma around all areas. We had to get our children out of bed at 10.15 as the Fire Alarm went off the staff knew is was a smoke alarm in one of the bedrooms set off by one of the truck drivers cooking in their room but had not been trained in how to deal with an emergency or how to switch off the alarm so we had to stand on the car park and wait for a duty manager to come back to the building which took considerable time - when I complained to the Receptionist about this she did give us a free breakfast which was appreciated. We paid £80 for the room which I believe should have been refunded