- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay, Cuffern Manor is superbly positioned, quiet and atmospheric. Julian and Jane were super hosts and a great source of..."
"A fine old country house, won't be rated in a style bible, still has the shower room handrails from its era as a care home... has a warm, fa..."
"Really enjoyed talking to our hosts and other guests over the shared breakfast tables and in the lounge areas. Beautiful quiet location with..."
"As a mixed family group (including 93 year old grandma and 28 year old daughter), we all thoroughly enjoyed the four nights spent at Cuffern..."
"An excellent place to relax. Beautiful setting and super grounds. Host sets the carefree, relaxing atmosphere. Lots of helpful suggestions g..."
About the hotel
Jayne and Julian welcome you to stay in their grade 2 Georgian manor house in the heart of Pembrokeshire. A few miles from stunning coastal scenery, you can be assured of a friendly welcome and delicious food at our wonderful guest house. All our rooms are large and can accommodate families.
We have two single rooms as well. Try our award winning breakfasts and relax in our large house and grounds. You will appreciate the peace and quiet and can enjoy browsing books from our library. Much of our produce is home grown in the one acre walled garden, so, fresh and organic. We cater for vegetarian and vegan or other diets. Our three bedroomed family and friends annex is a barn copnversion with catering facilities. It has two en-suite doubles and one ground floor double with washbasin, which shares one of the upstairs en-suites.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2011 to 28/02/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is needed to reserve a room, payment is in cash or cheque at the guest house, although we will take cards if necessary The LateRooms.com rates for Cuffern Manor in Haverfordwest are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our stay, Cuffern Manor is superbly positioned, quiet and atmospheric.
Julian and Jane were super hosts and a great source of information about the local area. We'll visit again for sure.
homely and well-located
A fine old country house, won't be rated in a style bible, still has the shower room handrails from its era as a care home...
has a warm, family-style welcome, top breakfast, many thoughtful touches such as a huge range of teas and fresh milk, and bowls of their apples to takeaway - slept soundly and comfortably - slightly disconcerted to share my shower room unexpectedly when told I had it to myself, but it's a small thing in a friendly relaxed place