About the hotel
Discover a destination where unbelievable value meets unmatched location - Discover Family Resort Fifty's. Located in the heart of Tokyo, this American 1950s style yet comfortable budget hotel will serve as your gateway to Japan's best. Our great Tokyo accommodation is close to Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) offers free breakfast for those who seek everything in a budget travel.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Anyone living within the U.S.
and Canada is familiar with the Motel 6 chain. Well, Motel 6 compared to this place is like the Grannd Hyatt compared to Motel 6. It was dirty, rundown, the bathroom had a weird smell to it and having to lug your luggage up the stairs after a trip half around the world isn't something i'd call enjoyable. The people working the front desk were the big exception, very friendly, helpful and their english was excellent. The breakfast in the morning was alright, the lady cooking it, again, very nice but this place needs a renovation ASAP.
It is a good place for people with a limited budget that would like to be close to Disneyland.