- 2 guest reviews
"If you want somewhere quiet, with good food, beautiful surroundings and friendly, attentive staff then this place has everything you need. I..."
"Absolutely faultless, only wished we could have stayed longer. Also had a Spa bath in our bedroom. Food was delicious/cooked to order. The w..."
About the hotel
The Leathes Head Hotel offers the highest standards of comfort and convenience whilst retaining the charm and elegance of a bygone age. As you would expect all of our rooms have the highest levels of facilities in an environment you can really relax and enjoy. Set within 3 acres of land you really get the feeling of seclusion in amongst the hustle and bustle of the Borrowdale Valley and Keswick.
All our en-suite bedrooms have delightful open outlooks over the surrounding fells, most with views of Derwent Water and Catbells. For your comfort each room contains radio, direct dial telephone, tea/ coffee making facilities, hair dryer, flat screen DVD TV's, heated towel rails and complimentary WiFi throughout the Hotel.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Leathes Head Country House Hotel in Keswick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff, beautiful place.
If you want somewhere quiet, with good food, beautiful surroundings and friendly, attentive staff then this place has everything you need.
I would only make one change - real ale on draught please.
This is a gem of a Hotel beautifully managed and has a wonderful backdrop of scenery
Absolutely faultless, only wished we could have stayed longer.
Also had a Spa bath in our bedroom. Food was delicious/cooked to order. The window in the dining room allowed excellent viewing of many different species of birds i.e. woodpeckers, varieties of finches & far too many to mention here - the hotel is nestled back off the road and surrounded by farmland. This Hotel is good for those wishing to enjoy excellent cuisine, scenery, friendly staff or a good rest as theres a nice conservatory for reading. Also, plenty of interesting walks nearby & drives through National parks.