- 2 guest reviews
"If you want somewhere quiet, with good food, beautiful surroundings and friendly, attentive staff then this place has everything you need. I..."
"Absolutely faultless, only wished we could have stayed longer. Also had a Spa bath in our bedroom. Food was delicious/cooked to order. The w..."
About the hotel
The Leathes Head Country House Hotel is an eleven bedroom Edwardian Country House Hotel, situated in the unspoilt Borrowdale Valley. The hotel is set amongst three acres of private grounds and is surrounded by stunning Lake District scenery. The Leathes Head offers the highest standards of comfort and convenience whilst retaining the charm and elegance of a bygone age.
Proud holders of 2 AA Rosettes, guests can enjoy dishes prepared by Head Chef Daniel Hopkins using locally sourced ingredients; sit in the traditional bar to enjoy a drink or watch the wildlife from the comfort of the conservatory windows. Guests are treated to high quality bedrooms, complimentary WiFi and parking.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff, beautiful place.
If you want somewhere quiet, with good food, beautiful surroundings and friendly, attentive staff then this place has everything you need.
I would only make one change - real ale on draught please.
This is a gem of a Hotel beautifully managed and has a wonderful backdrop of scenery
Absolutely faultless, only wished we could have stayed longer.
Also had a Spa bath in our bedroom. Food was delicious/cooked to order. The window in the dining room allowed excellent viewing of many different species of birds i.e. woodpeckers, varieties of finches & far too many to mention here - the hotel is nestled back off the road and surrounded by farmland. This Hotel is good for those wishing to enjoy excellent cuisine, scenery, friendly staff or a good rest as theres a nice conservatory for reading. Also, plenty of interesting walks nearby & drives through National parks.