- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Nice location. Very friendly staff. Excellent food. Comfortable room...."
"Good value, clean and functional accomodation. A great full English breakfast set us up for the final part of our trip North...."
"A great country pub with friendly staff, excellent food. Great value for money...."
"Just out of town, plenty of parking. We found the service and helpfulness of the staff second to none. Very tasty breakfast served early if..."
About the hotel
country pub with chalet style rooms each with own access. Set in quiet rural location yet close to Market Draton market town and its amenities. Pub offers good homecooked food and famous carvery.
Excellent choice of traditional local beers. All rooms are comfortable, all with ensuite bathrooms and TV, WiFi, Tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Four Alls Inn
Very friendly staff. Excellent food. Comfortable room.
Heading to the Lakes
Good value, clean and functional accomodation.
A great full English breakfast set us up for the final part of our trip North.