- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Stayed in room 7 on 01/09/16. Lovely room with WiFi. Great Kleftico for dinner. Very reasonable beer prices served by a very nice barmaid ;-..."
"Liked the chalet style accommodation , the room was clean - although a little jaded , as was the area immediately outside the chalets . The..."
"The accommodation was in a good position for touring with a big car park. The room was slightly on the small side, but it was clean and the..."
"Not many hotels around where we needed to stay whilst visiting friends. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the pub was, with good real a..."
"No phone signal at all (on EE) and patchy WiFi. The accommodation was spotless, however the room felt very dated. Though it was very comfort..."
About the hotel
country pub with chalet style rooms each with own access. Set in quiet rural location yet close to Market Draton market town and its amenities. Pub offers good homecooked food and famous carvery.
Excellent choice of traditional local beers. All rooms are comfortable, all with ensuite bathrooms and TV, WiFi, Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
A very pleasant nights stay
Stayed in room 7 on 01/09/16.
Lovely room with WiFi. Great Kleftico for dinner. Very reasonable beer prices served by a very nice barmaid ;-) and a cracking brekkie in the morning.
Over from Ireland for my sons engagement party with a group of friends .
Liked the chalet style accommodation , the room was clean - although a little jaded , as was the area immediately outside the chalets .
The concentration on appearance seemed to be focused on the front / roadside part of the premises , shame the same effort wasn`t put in to the rear of the business - where the chalets are located . The path to the accommodation is very narrow , not even enabling 2 people to pass by at the same time . The rear of the chalets has a very high fence only @ 3 foot from the building , leaving the interior very dark and also a worry re fire escape . Having said that the room was comfortable , the bed was good and the bar / food was good . Would imagine the accommodation generates a considerable income so would be nice to see some of this income invested in improving it .