- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The accommodation was in a good position for touring with a big car park. The room was slightly on the small side, but it was clean and the..."
"Not many hotels around where we needed to stay whilst visiting friends. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the pub was, with good real a..."
"No phone signal at all (on EE) and patchy WiFi. The accommodation was spotless, however the room felt very dated. Though it was very comfort..."
"Clean room, food at Four All's Inn was gorgeous and the staff could not do enough..."
"Warm welcome, room perfect for the overnight stay I had. Nice and quiet and perfect location...."
About the hotel
country pub with chalet style rooms each with own access. Set in quiet rural location yet close to Market Draton market town and its amenities. Pub offers good homecooked food and famous carvery.
Excellent choice of traditional local beers. All rooms are comfortable, all with ensuite bathrooms and TV, WiFi, Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and convenient
The accommodation was in a good position for touring with a big car park.
The room was slightly on the small side, but it was clean and the beds comfortable. We enjoyed an evening meal, and there were pleasant walks nearby.
Good fair priced accomodation
Not many hotels around where we needed to stay whilst visiting friends.
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the pub was, with good real ales and fair priced meals. Seemed very popular with locals for eating. Room had all it needed to for a one night stay, including tea/coffee making and biscuits. Breakfast was very good considering the price for two staying. Only real problem was that due to being full, many people in at same time for breakfast, so alas no contact from waitress for another cup of coffee or toast. I'm sure this would not normally be the case, so would happily stay again.